Friday, March 14, 2008

Peace & Quiet



Rachel was at the house yesterday to help with some weeding in the back yard, and to do her laundry, so she put Jonas down for his nap in our bed and he just was so cute when I went to check on him I had to snap a couple of pictures.

So now I will be spending a few days with my other Grand Babies and I am very excited :) Sad that I will miss the festivities but I will be having a blast here. Maybe I will have some pictures of the Twins soon to post...we'll see how I do.

Love to all

3 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

The pics are SO cute! I love it how the little ones snuggle up to their favorite little stuffed toys...and monkey is darn photogenic too! Good job. :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

He is just so sweet. Those are really cute. I love the elephant in his little hand. Precious.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Cutest pictures ever!!! So adorable with his little Curious George. Sleeping kids are the best.