Sunday, April 6, 2008

How late is too late?

So I have been slacking horribly on the Birthday Blog Thing. March is such a busy month for us..no excuse but the truth. I realized that I haven't done a Rachel, Jason or Lori Birthday so..I will try to catch up today. We'll see how far I get, if everyone stays asleep I should be good to go :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL !!!!

Cute as a bug



Still adorable

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgu-l6g2m1_vjODHQ89Ul6AYxpEhW9DGKs9JlRwRSZkKbsoNsXunK1xaa67qqfrzucy1evwWSwVAomPrPNu6mvN9HYdmcIjPqKKcVObLiKqHozyMVhMFmAHf9IOBBthyphenhyphenJIcLQBLMNGsPQ/s1600-h/rachel+2.jpg">

AHHHHH... The teenage years

7 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I have no idea why that randomness is on my blog page.

Betty Brackett said...

Neat pictures :) But the second grouping can't be enlarged...wonder why...

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I know, there is somehow some random writing there and I can't delete it, and it doesn't show on my edit screen, very strange.

John said...

It's on their side. I don't think it was anything you did. Just post that page again : )

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

OK thanks John

Jeremy and Sarah said...

The very first picture in the first set looks so much like Jonas. You are so sweet to do the birthday blogs and I know everyone appreciates it so much.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Yes, the one in the first set with Rachel in a pink sweater with snowflakes on it also looks exactly like the smirk that Jonas gives me on a daily basis. It's crazy how much he looks like her.