Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Baby has his License !!!!!

Well It's official. Jordan passed his driving test!! My last baby on his first step toward independence. He really is quite a good driver. They have restrictions now in the State of Nevada that limits him to driving the first 6 months either by himself or with siblings in the car. No friends for 6 months, which I think is a really good rule, although I am not sure how they enforce it. His best friend Taylor didn't pass, which is a bummer because he is the one with the car.

In other news, Terry's Birthday was Yesterday, we will be celebrating it with Thanksgiving this year, he is 52 same as Lori--1955 was a good year. We also received news that he has been placed on the Liver Transplant List as of November 12th, but will likely not need one for a couple of years.

As most of you know I have applied for a job with the City of Mesquite and they have not made a decision yet. It's a long shot, but who knows.

Love you all

5 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Yay for Jordan!! Bet he's a happy guy. Happy belated birthday to Terry too...love you...

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I cannot believe that Jordan has his driver's license, I remember clearly when he was born. I like that new rule about the first 6 months, it would've saved me a ticket for sure. I hope they pass that law in California as well (assuming we're still here). Tell Jordan and Terry Happy Birthday from me.

-DeEtte

Justin and Amy said...

Jordan has his license?? That is insane! I guess we are all growing up, aren't we? Tell Uncle Terry I said Happy Birthday as well. And good luck with the job position... keep us posted!
P.S. I am glad you started a blog for the Mesquite branch of the Perkowski's:) It's so good to hear what you guys are up to.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

YAY!!!Jordan is a good driver but I am really glad that you have to wait 6 months before you can drive with a friend. Can not wait to take a ride with you on Friday.

Lori said...

Congratulations, Jordan! I know what you mean, Linda; when my baby got her license, I just couldn't conceive of Devyn behind the wheel of a car, all by herself. It was torture every time she went anywhere for a good year; but she's a terrific driver; and I'm sure Jordan is, too. Happy belated birthday, Terry - and I'm so glad that the transplant list worked out.