Sunday, December 9, 2007

Random Old & New

Talked to Mom this morning and she and Lori went to see Grandma Carrie, who if you didn't hear had a nasty fall and possibly a mini stroke, details are a little sketchy at this point, but she is in a Nursing Facility as she can not get up by herself. Mom said she was in good spirits but pretty frail looking, said Jamie, Cory & Naomi went with Lori last week to see her, and Naomi sang a song for her. If Lori had a blog she could bring us all up to date...hint hint. Just kidding, I know you are busy and I am so thankful that you are visiting with her so much, we all appreciate it.




This is Jason at last years prom, that tells you how long it takes me to figure things out, He's so handsome :)



This is a picture from last Christmas with "Nothin but love" in Jason & Jordan's eyes for their mother and sweet little Elijah in the middle :)



Jordan my little Rock Star in his most Polish of outfits. Jammies with collared shirts are all the rage in Poland !!



Our Christmas Lights, Jordan Terry and Jonas put them up, can't really tell how superb they are in my photo.



Jonas after the hard work :)



Jonas at the Park several months ago...FYI - I did not dress him. He was looking at a little girl :)


Showing off for Gramma



The Birthday Party !!!!

I know I have been tagged but we are really behind this year, haven't put up the tree or any inside decorations at all. The boys...All of them, went to get the tree so I should have something by Wednesday or Thursday as I will be out of town on Business for a few days.

7 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I like the look of the new blog. The pictures are great. Can not wait to see all the Christmas decorations. The lights look amazing. The boys did a great job.

Betty Brackett said...

I really like the new look! :) The pics are great...can't wait to be down there for Christmas.

Justin and Amy said...

I really like that picture of the boys with "nothing but love" in their eyes. I really did laugh out loud when I read that, clicked on the picture to make it bigger, and saw their expressions. So funny. I love all the festive Christmas pics:)

Lori said...

Your Christmas lights are so beautiful! We didn't even get any exterior lights up this year. The inside is mostly done; but my house looks like a bomb went off in it at the moment... Also, thanks for the kind words about my visits to Grandma. I'm going again tomorrow after work; and will try again to meet with the social worker, who has so far eluded me. She just keeps leaving me the same message, that she's "looking into some options" which she'll discuss with Leo - I think that means she wants me to leave her alone. Leo was going to bring me Brian's number, too; so I'll call him ASAP. Love all the pix - your boys are a hoot!

Chelsea said...

I love your Christmas lights! Shawn, Cora and I went looking at some in our neighborhood the other night and were so disappointed! Yours looks like what I wa hoping to see here! Way to go!

Betty Brackett said...

Ok Linda, now I'm jealous...how did you get your blog to stretch all the way across the page? You'll have to show me how that's done...only 6 days, yay!!!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

It was just a different template Mom, but I decided I didn't like that one either. One of these days I'll get it right . Can't wait to see you :)